It's been a while since I've posted, and I apologize for that. Lots and lots has been going on, so I figured (especially since I've had everyone from my sister in Canada to county employees ask me to update) that it was time to comment.
First of all, let me say if you haven't heard the recent comments on the police scanner, then it's a big loss on your part! We have a new heroine (I love this woman!) who comes on the scanner from time to time and tells the bare bones truth! I've heard that Barbie and Cory have nearly had strokes a couple of times, so she obviously is doing something right. Scanner Lady, keep doing what you're doing, and do it more often. Tell it like it is! We need more people like you in this God forsaken county. It might actually be livable.
Did everyone get their tax bill Saturday? I talked to one woman who said her husband nearly had another heart attack when he opened theirs. I told her she should send the bill to Barbie if he has one. It is totally ridiculous how high our taxes are in this county, especially since we get NO services that would justify it. Seems like there's something fishy going on at the building on Cuthbert St. and the other one on West St. We need an INDEPENDENT audit (not a CPA hand-picked by Barbie and Carol). It proves to me that they know they are wrong when they make SURE the bills are received on Saturday, when the office is closed for 2 days. They didn't want people to have a chance to come attacking LOL
In case you haven't heard the latest, the city, county, school and hospital are getting together and sending a "newsletter" to each and every address, whether you have a PO Box or a physical address. This after they have all said repeatedly that we are broke! Can you imagine how much the postage fee will be for this? The only reason they are doing it is to give themselves a forum to write their lies. I have named this "newsletter" Barbie's Bullshitter. I swear she looks for any way she can to spread her lies. We need to get her out of office and fast. Speaking of which.......
Have you heard what Barbie said at the October meeting of the County "Commissioners"? She said she isn't running for re-election! Let me repeat that.... Barbie Womble says she's not going to run for another term as "commissioner"! You know what? That is such good news, it bears repeating for a third time. BARBIE WOMBLE SAYS SHE WILL NOT RUN FOR RE-ELECTION!!!!! Now, that being said, I agree it would be TERRIFIC news, if I believed it. You all know how much of her hot air I believe, however. I think she lies every time she breathes. I will say this much though... I still have the video recording where she said this. IF she does run for re-election, it will prove what I have said all along about her... She's a LIAR! I know she craves that power, but she should know if she does run, it will validate everything I've said. I will be watching to see what she does. If she runs, she's a liar... If she doesn't, it will be great for the county.
Our gem of a 911 director has really stepped in the poop this time, folks. His right hand man fired one of the best dispatchers we've ever had on Friday. Watch for some interesting developments on this front, as the gears are already turning to turn this into a positive outcome for the dispatcher and the entire county. I back the dispatcher 100%, and want him and his family to know I am here to help if there's anything I can do. He was treated badly, and it is a shame that our 911 center is being used in this fashion.
Well, that's it for today. If Scanner Lady is reading, please step up your broadcasts. You do a great job, and I look forward to hearing you. The fact that Barbie, Cory, the "mayor" and Craig hate your statements is an indication that you need to step them up. It proves you are doing something wonderful!
More to come, including those meeting reports I've been promising for a while. Sorry it's taking so long, but it takes a while when your subjects mumble! LOL