Hi everyone and welcome to my new blog. Those of you who know me, know I have had a blog in the past on my business website, but I decided to start over and do it right this time. I will still be talking about what's going on in the town I live in (Colquitt, GA), but I will also be talking about my friends, family, and the place I love most in the world, Panama City, FL. I hope to be moving there very shortly (or at least near there), and will be keeping everyone updated on the fun, fun, fun job of moving.
To start off, I wanted to let everyone know we have narrowed the search for a new home down to about 3 or 4 addresses! We are going back down on July 29th, and there may be another or two listed before then, but for now we do have it narrowed. Our very dear friend (my brother of the heart) Ron was kind enough to tell us about a house his Dad has for sale, and we really love it! We also have looked at a doublewide in Youngstown, and some properties in Fountain. I will keep you all posted, and hopefully will have an address for everyone soon! I am ready to get out of this place!
Please remember to keep some very dear friends of mine in your thoughts and prayers. Dan Stone's wife, Angela is in the hospital in Dothan undergoing treatment for leukemia. She needs all the prayers she can get. Also, Mitzy Tedder is having radiation again. And a good friend of mine in Albany, Bill Baker, had surgery yesterday for blocked intestines. Pray for him as well. Last, but certainly not least is my dearest friend in the entire world, and my sister in every way that matters. Brenda needs lots of prayers, if for no other reason than she has to put up with me on a daily basis! She also has some serious health issues. Brenda, I love you and hope you are completely well soon!!!!!!!!
I'm not even going to comment on the things going on politically in Colquitt today. I am having a good day, and will not dampen it by mentioning those who don't need to be thought of. Maybe tomorrow I'll be more in a mood to discuss it. I will close by wishing everyone a great day and good health. See you tomorrow!