I am only posting a short amount right now, but will probably have more in the next couple of days.
Have you heard the latest from Barbie's camp? Well, it seems the rats have begun jumping from the sinking ship. After the filing of several lawsuits (they have mentioned them in meetings, but haven't said how many yet), one of Barbie's main followers decided she'd had enough and quit!
Last night Judy Powell resigned as county clerk to work at a local bank. Considering the amount of money she was making as Barbie's gofer, I can only guess that she saw the writing on the wall and decided to get the hell out of Dodge while the getting was good. Guess what, Judy? You are still responsible for things that happened while you worked in that office, so you may not be out of the woods yet!!!
I feel like this is only the beginning. As more and more lawsuits (both against individuals and the county) are filed, there will be more defections. Those who remain will probably start turning on each other, and in the end the one who is the self-appointed "Sheriff" and the "leader" of the commission will probably be left holding the bag. I will be laughing until my sides hurt. This is going to be sooooooo good!!!!
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!