Saturday, December 19, 2009

Miller County's Version of the "Beach Bull"

Hi everyone. I hope you're all getting ready for Christmas. It's only a few days away.

Well, I got my copy of "From the Horse's Mouth" in the mail today. I have to tell you (and Barbie, you should know I've talked to a LOT of people since Monday and they agree 100%) I feel the name should be "From the Horse's ASS". One guy did say he considered "From the Jackass", but decided there were more Jennys than Jacks LOL.

Anyway, getting back to the premier copy of "Ass", I started reading it, and the more I read, the more I laughed. The "newsletter" reminded me of the old Beach Bull I used to get in Panama City (and later had a subscription to). It brought back great memories of reading the bullshit in that newspaper (hence the name Beach Bull) and laughing until I had tears rolling down my cheeks and my sides were sore! That's the exact same thing I did today. Even Barbie can't keep her story straight!!!!!!!! In the meetings, they have been claiming the constitutional officers will be responsible for their own payroll as of January 1st (the day she releases the hostages!!!), but in the "Ass", she says, "We will continue to compile and complete payroll for the elected officials, but it will be done with some rules as to how it is compiled and completed." So which is it, Barbie? Do YOU even know? I highly doubt it!

I see she also has an article in here about the probation dept., in an attempt to call Mr. Lavon Cook a liar. Now I don't know about you, but the timing alone makes me believe Mr. Lavon more than her. Well, the timing along with everything else I've found out about the two individuals in the last three years. Barbie spoke at the First Friday Breakfast (knowing full well Mr. Lavon, Glenda and the Sheriff would not be allowed to offer a rebuttal since she wasn't even on the schedule) on September 4, 2009. On September 30, 2009 (only 26 days later), Mr. Lavon had his rebuttal printed in the Miller County Liberal, complete with numbers to back him up. It took Barbie another 2 1/2 months to come up with numbers to rebut what he had said. I don't know about you, but if someone had printed an article with numbers that I believed were false, and I had numbers to prove it, it would not have taken me that long to print them!!!!! ESPECIALLY when she has had advertisements and a letter in that same newspaper since September!!!!!! It all smells just a little fishy to me. Just my opinion, but it does.

I hope everyone enjoys the laughter you will probably get from reading the newsletter. In the times we live in here in Miller County, where we have HIGH taxes (even the QB admitted this in her article), mostly because of those overly high salaries certain hand-picked county employees receive, we do need a laugh. I think I'll go read mine again and get a few more chuckles before the Cowboys/Saints game.


Oh yeah, one more thing... I understand Barbie has already said she is running for re-election. I told ya'll when I reported what she'd said ON CAMERA and ON RECORD in the meeting that she was lying!!!!! She knew when she said it she was lying, (as usual) and so did I. Doesn't surprise me one bit.

Merry Christmas to everyone. God Bless us all. We're gonna need it!