Friday, September 11, 2009

On the Right Track

I know now, without a single doubt, that I am on the right track with what I have been posting. How can I be so sure? Well, almost all the county employees have thanked me for posting the salaries and proving what they've been saying all along, Barbie, Judy, and the rest of the county commission are highly pissed (which is ALWAYS a great sign I'm doing the right thing), but most importantly, the Miller County nutcases have started the "Run Bea and Mildred out of town" bullshit again. Any time I hit on the truth (which Barbie NEVER wants told), they always start their little "We're going to run them out of town" talk. So, let me say this one more time for clarity: 1. We are already in the process of leaving (hoping to be GONE by the holidays). 2. We are NOT leaving because of any of you fools, but because we don't care to live in a county where there is nothing to do, no jobs, high taxes, gnats, and no local government. (oh yeah, and Barbie and the rest of the fools live here) 3. Even after we leave, we will STILL be taxpayers here until we sell our property. This means I will STILL be talking about our stupid "officials" and what they are doing to destroy this county. The ONLY way to shut me up is to pay us what we want for our property, and even then there are no guarantees. I know we live in Miller County, but I still have freedom of speech. Deal with it!

Now, on to other matters. There was a county "commissioners" meeting last night. I will have a full report later, but I did want to go ahead and let all of you know one thing that happened. Remember a few months ago when the probation job was created for Jennifer Moore, just because she's Barbie's cousin, and she didn't win the Clerk of Court election? Remember how the county spent lots and lots of money to renovate the old Tully's building for her? Remember how her husband, Andy Moore, abandoned his job as Road Dept. Supervisor and worked on the building for her? Well guess what? Last night it was announced they are moving her to the Health Dept. building! Yes, that's right! They are moving the mental health section out of Miller County (how ironic, since our county commissioners ALL need a mental evaluation), and moving her into the building. Apparently, they got tired of everyone seeing her do nothing but sit outside and smoke, so they are going to put her over there to try and hide it now. Or maybe Barbie is going to use her to spy on the Sheriff. Who knows at this point what Barbie is doing? She doesn't even know herself!

I will try to go through our video of the "meeting" this weekend, and get a full report of what happened very soon. They hate it when I do that! LOL I will say, I think this whole mess about Barbie blackmailing the elected officials and their employees (and stealing their hours and withholding benefits) is about to come to a head. Barbie is scared, as she should be. Should be fun to watch!!!!!