This will probably be my last post for the day. I just wanted to say a great big THANK YOU for all the encouraging words and emails I've gotten today. They meant a lot, especially the hillarious ones that made me laugh. It makes it all worth it when I know I have people out there who appreciate it and support me. I did want to say how much I appreciated one in particular. R.C. I haven't laughed that much in a long time! I totally agree!
Now, just to keep the county bullshitters from taking all the space today, I wanted to update you on a few of the illnesses around town. From what I heard today, Ms. Mary Ethel Johnson, Mr. Joe Sloan and Mr. Jack Nicholson were all doing better and expected to come home today or tomorrow. Ms. Betty Jo Toole, Mr. Edwin Atkinson and Mr. Dan Fulford are still not doing good from what I hear. They all need our prayers. Also Mr. Milton Houston isn't doing well. Of course I also ask that you continue to pray for my sister, Brenda, and her son and my friend Pam's mom. They all appreciate it a lot.