At the risk of being threatened again, (some people will go to great lengths to hide the truth), I wanted to give a quick update to the SRO situation. Apparently Barbie and the Idiots have decided that they will pay half Melanie's salary until the end of the school year. Hmmmmmm sounds like they are trying to protect their asses from the inevitable lawsuits that will be coming their way (and from what I've heard parents say, they will be filed against the INDIVIDUAL, not the county). I don't think half the salary is going to do it though.
As a result of their providing only half the salary, the BOE has decided to put Rollin back as a bus driver, and pay the other half of Melanie's salary. This will still mean there will only be one SRO for the entire school.... where all students are in the same building..... from kindergarten to 12th grade. Boy I'll bet the parents are feeling really good about this. Lawyers, get ready! You're gonna be inundated with clients!!!!! Children, I would suggest you all learn karate. You may need it to protect yourselves. Oh yeah, and make sure you wear a bullet proof vest! Think I'm being silly? I'll bet the parents of those kids killed at Columbine didn't think it would happen to them either. Think about it!
Oh yeah, one other thing..... Just wanted to let all the commissioners know our camera was rolling the entire time tonight... Including when you were all in the back room.... Picked up some INTERESTING comments. Think about it and I think you might know what I'm talking about.